For students with backgrounds in Italian language, the Italian Proficiency Exam is offered every January and August. For information regarding the format, please contact the department directly at email@example.com or (520) 621-7349.
Italian proficiency exam:
All exams are being held online for the spring semester, the online portion must be completed between January 8th and January 11th, 2020, followed by the oral exam conducted over Zoom on January 12th between 10am-3pm. You will need to register for the exams. For any schedulig questions, please contact Prof. Bellocchio
- Graduate Translation Exam (Italian): Graduate students requiring an Italian translation exam for their MA or PhD degrees should contact the department: firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 621-7349. Graduate translation exams in Italian take place in January and August, and are only administered to UA graduate students
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP): Information
- International Baccalaureate Program (IB): Information
- Advanced Placement Program (AP): Information
- Credit by Exam Program: Information