For students with backgrounds in Italian language, the Italian Proficiency Exam is offered every January and August. For information regarding the format, please contact the department directly at email@example.com or (520) 621-7349.
Italian proficiency exam:
All exams are being held online for the fall semester. To set up and appointment for the Italian proficiency exam please contact Beppe Cavatorta (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Graduate Translation Exam (Italian): Graduate students requiring an Italian translation exam for their MA or PhD degrees should contact the department: email@example.com or (520) 621-7349. Graduate translation exams in Italian take place in January and August, and are only administered to UA graduate students
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP): Information
- International Baccalaureate Program (IB): Information
- Advanced Placement Program (AP): Information
- Credit by Exam Program: Information